This edition of our newsletter includes:
- Be Alert of Phishing Attacks
- Panel Discussion: The Impact of Digital Transformation On the Legal Sector
- Benefits of Colocation
BE ALERT OF PHISHING ATTACKS
Phishing attacks are one of the most common security challenges companies and individuals face when it comes to keeping their information safe.
3 popular phishing scams are:
Mass Phishing: This attack does not target a specific person, but instead attempts to access all of someone’s sensitive information internally.
Spear phishing: These emails are personalized and appear to come from an acquaintance of the recipient, such as a colleague or company manager.
Whale phishing: This threat specifically targets a small number of business leaders and high-value employees.
Protect yourself and your organization using the RESTT Test:
- ‘R’: a request is made for your personal information.
- ‘E’: stands for emotion. They play on your emotions. For example, “click here or you’ll lose your benefits.” Or “Give-away coupons. Click here and get yours now”.
- ‘S’: stands for spelling. Watch out for grammatical errors.
- ‘T’: Stands for think before you click.
- And finally we add a ‘T’, which stands for terminate. Delete such emails immediately from your inbox.
Want to learn more about how digital transformation has impacted the legal sector? Be sure to check out our panel discussion which was done by 3 amazing and powerful Attorneys at Law:
☑️ Mr. Elleson Fraenk, Attorney at Law /Trademark Agent at Vision Legalis
☑️ Mr. Sardha Sitaram, Attorney at Law at S&C Sitaram
☑️ Mr. Didi Wildeman, Attorney at Law & Mediator at Wildeman Legal & Mediation
The moderator for this panel discussion was Rajiv Hieralal, Ecosystem Builder at Silicon Dorp.
Watch the full video below.
BENEFITS OF COLOCATION
Our Colocation service provides small and large organizations the proper space to store or expand their infrastructure without making a big investment. Your Business will also enjoy benefits that may not be accessible or affordable when managing in-house.
Over a period of 5 years, your business saves up to 60% in costs with our colocation solution in comparison to building an in-house server room. Ready to take the first step?
Check out the Business benefits of Colocation and let our team help you get the best out of this service. Contact us at [email protected] for more information.