Veeam Cloud Connect Backup offers powerful and reliable features and functionality to help you avoid the risk of catastrophic data loss, including:
1. Hosted Offsite Backups: Get your physical and virtual backups off site to a hosted cloud repository over a secure SSL connection without the need for additional Veeam licenses.
2. Full visibility and control: access and restore data in hosted backup repositories directly from the backup console; track cloud repository usage and receive hosted storage renewal reminders.
3. A modern backup architecture: Take advantage of Veeam’s modern backup technology, including backup jobs with built-in WAN acceleration, forever incremental backups, GFS (grandfather-father-son) retention policy and more – all built in a product.
4. End-to-end encryption: Rest assured by encrypting all data at source (before it leaves your network perimeter), in flight and at rest, without the data reduction ratios of built-in compression and WAN acceleration.
5. Veeam Cloud Connect Licenses: Veeam Cloud Connect Backup and Replication is included with Veeam Availability Suite ™, Veeam Backup & Replication ™, Veeam Backup Essentials ™ and Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows for all end users at no additional cost and no additional licenses required.
6. If you have the aforementioned licenses, you do not need to pay for Veeam Cloud Connect licenses.